Comments: To view or download the complete regulation, click on the the link to it in theabove.
a. Per references (a) and (b), members may be separated when they
(1) acquire at least nine unexcused absences from scheduled training in a 12-month period;
(2) fail to satisfactorily complete required annual training;
(3) fail to report for a physical examination;
(4) fail to submit additional related information in connection with a physical examination;
(5) fail to keep the commanding officer (CO) advised of pertinent mobilization information; or
(6) fail to respond to official documentation.
3. Procedures. The notification procedures in MILPERSMAN 1910-402 shall be used. When COs determine discharge isn't warranted, they may recommend transfer to the Standby Reserve (Inactive) (S-2). ...
4. Characterization of Separation. Per MILPERSMAN 1910-304, the characterization of separation should be Honorable (HON), or General (Under Honorable Conditions) (GEN).